4/23/2012

Texting and Driving....It Can Wait


Nokia Lumia 900 has dragged so much attention recently, ATT is plan to spend more than 150 million dollar on advertising campaign. However, what interest me was the words appear on the phone every time when I see it when some one is doing an unboxing online. It seems ATT and Nokia is trying to use this slogan to attract or create a emotional sympathy or awareness about driving safe. They took very serious attitude and responsibility to advertising such awareness. Everyone should do it, but lots of people ignore the possibility of getting in to the risk when texting while driving.  From my opinon, after seen this series of advertising commercials, I was really shocked that people got into serious trouble by texting while driving, It reminds me that I had done the same thing before. This commercial really touching and works effectively. ATT and Nokia gives an impression that they are the company who really care about their customers and brought up the social reprehensibility related to the service and goods they provided.







No comments:

Post a Comment