4/30/2012

I lost my Sunglasses

Last week I realized that the sunglasses that I really loved, the Ray-ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses disappeared. I bought this pair of sunglasses last year when I was on the way back to Bozeman, in the Soul Airport duty free shop. I had about three hours to wait for another flight, plus my parents gave me some money. When I walk around at the airport, i have just influenced by so many people who are insanely like to shop in the airport because of duty free. I found a shop that sells Ray ban glasses, then I tried a few on. I wasn't sure if I really want to buy, but the sales person, a pretty young cute girl, said I look better in the brown one. This helped me a lot to make a decision. I bought it at $126 after discount, the original price was $140. Not Cheap, but I can afford it. After back to Bozeman, I checked the price online, which it turns out it is only $80 at Amazon, Holy @#$%^&*! Well, I like it though, because all of the shopping experience was very enjoyable. The whole process of buying this pair of sunglasses was a psychological thinking experiences. For example, the magnetosphere that people all like to shop,  enough money, cute sales person, and self benefit exploration have encouraged me to buy this one. I really liked it, even if I spent more money than others. It is sad that I can't find it. Bye, my dear Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment