4/17/2012

Did they copy?

Today I have seen a new says that in China, Nokia has first time dropped its market share from top one to second place. Sumsung become the number one highest market share in phone business.

Personally I used to like Samsung a lot when I was in middle school, because its design looks pretty good, and very fashion. However, I do not like Samsung in the last few year, because I think they have copied a lot from Apple's design. As you can see the features from their products , there is a strong relationship to relate their products with Apple's. Expect a display product from Samsung, which they are really good at this, I do not buy any other products from  this company.

Nokia, however, on the other side, has struggled long time to find its own way to compete with Apple and Sumsung, it turns out it didn't work well as they expected. They have lost large amount of money in smartphone or high end phone business. the things I learned from Nokia is that they tried to become a company like Apple, but they still prefer to stay with its own creative design, even if it did not response well in the market, but as a result after so many years of competition, Apple did not sue Nokia, but declared a huge war with Samsung.

So, my question is, is this really the era that the person who steal from others could make a good business? Who is gonna be a winner  in the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment