3/06/2012

What do you think about JCPenney?



JCPenney just made a big change in its marketing campaign. What do you think about it? What was JCPenney in your eyes before?

Comared at Macy's, I barely shop at JCPenney. I think I have only bought two things from there in the last few year, a sweat-pant and a jeans. JCPenney always gives me a type of impression of old fashion and old people would buy from there. So, they were quite suffering on their sales because everyone had the same feeling on this as I do.

Now, after they got there new CEO, who worked at Apple. Inc. before, brought a new change to the company. First thing I noticed that hey hired Ellen Degenereous for their speak person which lead a series controversial discussion on homo sexual issues and the company image. Second they made large amount of graphic advertising improvement, which use large size of picture instead of too many products shown on one page. It looks pretty close to the idea that Apple is doing. From the marketing perspective is really impressive to me. How does the change in the store, may be I will take look on it.

In addition on the new logo, it seems it is telling me to buy America, or they are selling American stuff? not sure, but it does look like American national flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment